Total Pageviews

Monday 30 April 2012

90 Day Challenge - Day 27

Soooo here was my look for Yesterday i went MSC madd lol (like my pun?)
 
i got my MSC spring grab bag and felll head over heels for the pastle blue called Bubble Pop =) soooo pretty
 

so i hope you like the photos
 
 
 
What I Am Wearing!

Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion - original

Tick Tock IESB in Milky Way
Fyrinnae Primer Potion
MSC - Frost Bite (all over lid)
MSC - Bubble Pop (outter V/half crease & 1/2 lower lash line)
MSC-  Up in smoke collection colour (white) (inner corner & 1/2 loawer lash line)
Urban Decay - Liquid liner Siren (with Frost bite brushed on top)
Urban Decay - Super Curling macara
Tarte - Lights Camera Action Mascara
Urban Decay - Uzi (water line)
Napoleon brow pencil (chocoholic)



Lips

Random lip balm
NYX lip liner in Pinky
Mac lip liner Spice
MAC Lippy - Heartless
Mac lippu Watch me simmer

All over
Urban Decay all nighter Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment