Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 April 2012

11 Question Tag =)

Ok so big shout out to the darling generic whore for tagging me in this 11 question tag


The rules of the tag as as follows:
1. Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their "tagger" and post it on their blog

2. Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post.

3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer

4. Go to their page and tell them they've been tagged!

5. Do not tag back the person who has already tagged you.

Sooo here were the questions I was asked =)


1. If you could hang out with one fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?

OOOOO this is a hard one ummm gonna have to say 2 ariel from the little mermaid coz she is my all time hero she inspired me as a kid to follow my dreams ans to be what/who ever I wanted to be =) And second Serena from Sailor moon that girl was a inspiration as well no matter HOW hard things got she was ALWAYS there for ANYONE good bad or ugly =)

2. You win an $1000 shopping spree for any makeup brand in the world. Which company would you splurge on and what are the first three products you would buy?

Hmmmmm I would probs sayyyy MAC (as they are the ONLY foundation that work for my skin) first three products would be Matchmaster foundation, Studio Finish Concealer and Studio Finish Powder foundation

3. If a movie was being made of your life, who would play you?

Ummmm prob Emma Stone (though she wd have to put some weight on lol) shes quirky enough to be me lol

4. What is your favorite book of ALL TIME? (And if that's too hard, you can pick two or three! :))

Faveee book errr so hard I am an AVID reader prob any of the Trixie Belden series my mum got me hooked as a kid and I still don’t mind to pick one up now

5. Where do you receive your inspiration? (For your art, whether it be on your face or otherwise!)

Everywhere photos, nature, books, people =)

6. What brand of makeup brushes is your favorite? Of that brand, which TWO brushes do you use the very most??

Sigma and I use the F40 and F30 EVERY day I wear make up =)

7. What is your favorite time of year and why?

I like all seasons but I LOVE winter when I can curl up on the couch with the Dogs and read a good book snuggled in a blanket =)

8. You have 5 minutes to do your makeup for the day. What do you put on?

Foundation, concealer, powder, a smidge of blush, light gold eye shadow lick of mascara and lipgoss out the door

9. If you could visit one city in the world (that you haven't already visited before), which one would you choose? What would you do there?

New York – when there I would watch as MANY Broadway shows as I could I love musicals

10. If you *had* to choose one kind of makeup to have permanently tattooed to your face, what it would you choose? (Ie: Eyeliner, Lipstick, Eyebrows, and the like!)

Contouring (like paleeee shading) so it would be slightly darker then my skin tone to show under foundation or powder lol

11. What is your proudest moment?

My Proudest moment to day was the day I graduated from university as a registered nurse =)



Soooo my questions are as follows



1)   You’re stuck on a desert island and can only take 3 things with you what are  they?

2)   You MUST give up 1 make up item forever what would you pick out of Foundation, eyeshadow, lipgloss?

3)   The end of the world is coming you have 1 day left what would you do any why?

4)   All time fave Movie and why

5)   What Super power would you have and why?

6)   OK you wake up and your life is a musical tell me what songs would play.... 1)when you wake up, 2)drop/get kids to school(or get your self to school if you study), 3)during a monology of you daily activities, 4)catching up with family, 5)catching up with friends, and 6)either going out for a big night or staying in =)

7)   What is 3 random facts about yourself?

8)   All time WORST makeup purchase and why?

9)   Whats  the most RANDOM outfit you own?

10)       You have  a choice you can have 1 million dollars and NEVER wear ANY make up again or turn down the money and be able to wear make up what would you pick and why?

11)       Whats one thing your always lazy with when it comes to doing you make up?




and i am tagging the following 3 darlings lol

 duvessa at oneofbeautysdaughters
Elizabeth at parttimebeauty






No comments:

Post a Comment