Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 April 2012

90 Day Challenge - Day 13

Woot woot i feel so proud of my self lol so far this is going a LOT better then my 365 day challenge =p
so i has another night shift =/ in australia we are in fall/winter but nights are sooo cold so my look was inspired by my prediction i am gonna freeze tonight lol

BTW have you checked out the other ladies doing the 90 day challenge? if not i will post the links to their blogs at the end =)

Ignore my HORRIBLE Catterpiller eyebrows (i have had to let them grow out a Waxing accident =/ one eyebrow was waxed to like 3 hairs at the end)



Question of the Day - Have YOU ever had a bad Waxing experience?
xoxo
C

What I Am Wearing!

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion - original

Urban Decay 24/7 shadow Pencil in Lit
Tick Tock Cosmetics Metrorome (inner corner)

Heavenly Naturals Abalone DuoChrome (all over lid)
Black Rose Minerals - Peacocky (outer Crease & over (HN Abalone) outter 3rd)
Maybelline - Master Precise liquid liner in black
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Liner in Alabaster on water line
Maybelline -XXL PRO mascara

All over
Urban Decay all nighter Setting Spray


~~~~~~~~{@
 

No comments:

Post a Comment