Total Pageviews

Monday 1 April 2013

Tick Tock Cosmetics Model March look #1 - Every Day Ariel

Hello Beautiful People

So as most of you know I am a model for Tick Tock Cosmetics and we get a montly 'theme' to base Tick tock looks around this months look was Disney Princess's. Each model was given/chose a Princess and I was chosen to be Ariel (a.k.a The Little Mermaid) which was so exciting as Ariel is my all TIME fave princess it also helped that I have recently re-dyed my hair back to my all time fave colour for winter IN YOUR FACE RED!!!!!!!!!!!

So I chose to do an everyday look with a twist of some fun liner insperation from Ariels tail and Top I also had some fun 'posing' for these pics i even broke out a dingle hopper to brush my hair ;) enjoy

WARNING THIS IS PHOTO HEAVY!!!








 








Who is YOUR all time Disney Princess idol?

Xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

What I Am Wearing


Face
Stilla one step Corrector Primer
MUFE MAT Velvet + shade 45
MAC Studio Finish Powder NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20 (under eyes ONLY)

Tick Tock Face Time Translucent Powder
Napoleon – The One Concealer
MAC Matte Bronzer (contour)
Too Faced Candlelight (highlight)
Bobby Brown Nude pink blush


Eyes
Tick Tock - Prime of the times
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Tick Tock Cosemtics - O'christmas tree (liner)
Tick tock - Its only forever (all over lid and crease)
Tick Tock IESB - Milky way (water line)
Tick Tock - The night Bus (water line over IESB)
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara


Lips
Random Lip Balm
Tick Tock - Abby rose on lips
random clear gloss


All Over Face
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love this! I must've watched The Little Mermaid a million times over when I was little. I still kind of have a mermaid obsession actually. The addition of the "dinglehopper" was the perfect touch. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lol i was the same that movie was ALWAYS on repeat in my house ;)

      Delete