Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 April 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 20 – Sunset Makeup

Hey Beautiful People

Day 20 – Sunset Makeup   (Link HERE) <----- for the official list on my facebook page) I recently did a sunset inspired look so I didnt want to do anything to similar so I chose to so a orange/red sunset look I hope you enjoy this simple look





Feel free to share your own looks to my facebook wall Mad About Beauty or post the links below in the comments section <3
Sunrise or Sunset?


Xoxo
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

What I Am Wearing

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
TKB pigment - Travel to Mercury (all over lid)
Femme Fatale - Flare (outter V/Crease/Lower Lash line)
Urban decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - perversion (upper lash line)
Urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil - perversion (water line)
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment