Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 April 2013

A Review - ELF Cream Liner in Copper

House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@


Hey Beautiful People

Lets talk liners... in particular affordable cream liners, today we are going to look at ELF Cream liner. I got this baby from ELF.com.au and it cost around $6 AUD for 0.17oz of product. It arrived quickly through Australian Post so I was very pleased about that the liner itself was well packaged it did included a angled liner brush. However I found the brush was too thick in my opinion so I opted to use one of my liner brushes.

In terms of application it applyed smoothly it didnt tug on my lid. The liner was slightly patchy and did required 2 layers to cover up gaps and to make the colour POP. The liner was fairly waterproof I ran the swatch under water and it didnt budge with some gentle scrubbing it did become patchy. As for wear time I was able to get around 6 hrs with no issues.

The colour is a nice  warm bronze I wouldnt call it a 'copper tone' though the red/orange hues of copper were not there as you would see in the swatch below.

My biggest issue with this liner is that it dried out about 3 weeks after I got it! I has that lid screwed on tight as I am totally OCD about screwing those suckers on. I also ALWAY store my liners upside down so they are all stored correctly, anddd yeah it dried out so I was very disapointed about that.

Over all I DONT think I will re-purchase any more of the ELF cream liners as this one dried out so quickly and didnt last a full 8 hrs which is what i look for in products as that is the minimum shift work I do.






Whats your fave cream liner?

Xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

 

Where To By –  Elf.com, ELF.com.au & anerican supermarkets

Multi-media links - ELF Facebook

 

Credit Rating!

Product:  7/10

Pigmentation: 6/10

Texture: 8/10

Longevity: 6/10

Application: 4/5

Packaging: 4/5

Final thoughts: For the price this liner is faily good it DOSE require a couple of layers to make it opaque, The wear time it fairly good I got a good 6 hrs with no wear or 'cracking'. My biggest down side was that even though I stored this correctly (lid tight upside down) this dried out in about 3 weeks and i only used it 4-5 times =/

Overall Rating:  B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment