Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 April 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 12 – Super Hero Makeup

Hey Beautiful People

Day 12 – Super Hero Makeup  Is finally here(Link HERE) <----- for the official list on my facebook page
Growing up I had older brothers and sisters so I saw a lot of older shows one of our favourites was Wonder Woman. I though that Wonder Woman's colour palette was fantastic to create a fun bold look. I went a little out of my comfort scheme and chose to do a reverse wing liner using bold gold I hope you like it =)


 
 


 

Whos your fave super hero?

Feel free to share your own looks to my facebook wall Mad About Beauty or post the links below in the comments section <3

xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

What I Am Wearing


Face
Stilla one step Corrector Primer
MUFE MAT Velvet + shade 45
MAC Studio Finish Powder NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20 (under eyes ONLY)

Tick Tock Face Time Translucent Powder
Napoleon – The One Concealer
MAC Matte Bronzer (contour)
Too Faced Candlelight (highlight)
MAC - Azalea blossom


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Sugarpill - Love+ (lid)
Sugarpill - Velocity (crease)
Sugarpill - Goldilux (reverse wing liner/lower lash line)
Napoleon China Doll Gel Liner – Equinox (water line)
Urban decay 24/7 liquid liner - perversion
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara

Lips
Random Lip Balm
Urban Decay Lip Liner – Ozone
MAC Russian red

All Over Face
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment