Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 April 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 16 - Pokemon Inspired look

Hey Beautiful People

Day 16 – Poke'mon Inspired look  (Link HERE) <----- for the official list on my facebook page

As mentioned in a previous blog post I am a hught Poke'mon Fan. Its actually not that wasy to pick who to do so I pulled out my old Poke'mon Red gameboy game and decided the first wild pokemon to appear is what todays look would be and #147 Dratini appeared so here we go ;)

Below are Dratini's Poke'dex stats <3









your fave Poke'mon?

Xoxo

C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

What I Am Wearing



Face



Stilla one step Corrector Primer
MUFE MAT Velvet + shade 45
MAC Studio Finish Powder NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20 (under eyes ONLY)

Tick Tock Face Time Translucent Powder
Napoleon – The One Concealer
MAC Matte Bronzer (contour)
Too Faced Candlelight (highlight)
Madd Style Cosmetics Blush - Fan Girl


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Tick Tock IESB Milky way
Tick Tock - First Birthday (all over lid)
Moi Minerals - Olyphant (outer V/crease/lower lashline)
Ben Nye - Turquoise (over Olyphant)
Napoleon China Doll Gel Liner – Equinox (water line)
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara


Lips
Random Lip Balm
Urban Decay Lip Liner – Ozone
Avon Plum

All Over Face
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

6 comments:

  1. There are too many pokemon I like to choose a favourite! I love this look though, and Dratini was always one I liked :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much =) I was always a little in awe of Dratini as you HARDLY saw it and it was a dragon ;)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty!! and blues look so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much blue is one of my all time fave colours ;)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE those blues!

    ReplyDelete