Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 April 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 28 – Universe Inspired look

Hey Beautiful People

Day 28 – Universe Inspired look (Link HERE) <----- for the official list on my facebook page) I couldnt make up my mind clearly about how I would do a universe look so I chose to do a deep blue with gitter and white and purple I hope you get a universe feel from this ;)






Feel free to share your own looks to my facebook wall Mad About Beauty or post the links below in the comments section <3

What inspires you?
Xoxo
C


~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

What I Am Wearing

Face
Stilla one step Corrector Primer
MAC Matchmaster shade 4
MAC Studio Finish Powder NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20 (under eyes ONLY)

Tick Tock Face Time Translucent Powder
Napoleon – The One Concealer
MAC Matte Bronzer (contour)
Too Faced Candlelight (highlight)
Bobby Brown Nude pink blush

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Maybelline COlour Tattoo - Blue on By
Darling Girl Cosmetics - Dont teal me you love me (all over lid/crease/lower lashline)

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Icemist Diamond (inner corner)
Milani liquid liner - prismatic purple
Morgana glitter - Silver Holo
Urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil - perversion (water line)
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara

Lips
Random Lip Balm
Urban Decay Lip Liner – Ozone
OCC Vintage, OCC Belladonna and OCC plum mixed together

All Over Face
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment