Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 March 2013

A Review - Urban Decay Super-Saturated Lip Colour in Crush

House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Hey Beautiful People

I got this Super Saturated lip colour In Crush in the mail a few weeks ago and I've fallen in love, Sadly for most international ladies and gents Urban Decay is not available However the answer to our dilemma is a little UK company called beautybay.com they have a range of products not avaiable out of the USA or the UK and the shipping is free world wide for one lip colour it is $21.01 AUS which is very similar to the USA prices. Beauty bay ship quickly well i normally recieve an order withing 2-3 weeks.

Crush is a beautiful in-your-face Pink it applys smoothly and is very pigmented, during application there is minimal tugging. For the formula its self it is very hydrating my lips did not feel dry and i was left with a pretty shine. There is a faint hint of scent I cant pick it quite it smells slightly sweet I want to say a hint of vanilla?

The downside to this amazing product is that its not a twist up product so when you run out you have to sharpen. which isnt a issue if you have a sharpener near by however i dont keep one on hand most of the time haha.

This product can stand a reasonable about of heat I kept it in my pocket while at work for touch ups the formula didnt go 'gooey' which is a bonus. Would i recomment this product a big YES i cant wait to get my hands on more as I do I will be sure to blog about them ;)




Whats your fave way to apply lip colour? direct from the tube, by brush, finger etc

Xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

 
Where To By – Urbandecay.com or Beautybay.com
Multi-media links - Urban Decay Facebook

Credit Rating!

Product:  9/10
Pigmentation: 10/10
Texture: 8/10
Longevity: /710
Application: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5

Final thoughts: This is a great product easy to re-apply and carry around the not so great things is because its a pencil you only have limited prodcut avaiable (well unless you carry around a sharpener) overal highly pigmented with lasting power.

Overall Rating:  A

2 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty. I usually use a brush for lip colour since I'm not very good at applying from the tube without going over my lipline >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think as this prodcut gets flatter thats what i will do as i dont want to keep sharpening it all the time =)

      Delete