Total Pageviews

Friday 19 April 2013

EOTD - Smokey Purple with Glitter

Hello Beautiful People

Today's look its brought to you by Fryinnae and Eye Kandy Cosmetics! I am trying my darnest to get though a bunch of my makeup and use it up so like a bolt of lightning I realised i hadn't used my Fyrinnae in FOREVER so i quickly dived in and came up with this smokey purple look I included a bad pic of my hair/top/bling I wore this look to a friends farewell party =) enjoy






Whats your Fave Smokey Colours?

Xoxo
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@


What I Am Wearing

Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Fyrinnae - Shinkirou (inner 1/3 and 2/3rd lid)
Fyrinnae - Penguin Blush (outter 3rd)
Fyrinnae - Ravishing Red Wolf (Crease & lower Lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner - Perversion
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil - Perversion (water line)
Eye Kandy Cosmetics SF glitter - Tiny Tart (double line adheared with Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar)
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment