Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 April 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 24 - Monochromatic look

Hey Beautiful People

Day 24 - Monochromatic look (Link HERE) <----- for the official list on my facebook page) For anyone who dosnt know A Monochromatic look is a look that is using 1 colour family where you can use different hues of that colour family. For this look I searched through my blushes and found a purple-ish blush. I noticed I have done a fair few purple looks very unusal for me enjoy my  Monochromatic look
 



 
 
Feel free to share your own looks to my facebook wall Mad About Beauty or post the links below in the comments section <3

Who is your favourite colour?

Xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@


What I Am Wearing
Face
Stilla one step Corrector Primer
MAC Matchmaster shade 4
MAC Studio Finish Powder NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20 (under eyes ONLY)

Tick Tock Face Time Translucent Powder
Napoleon – The One Concealer
MAC Matte Bronzer (contour)
Too Faced Candlelight (highlight)
MAC - Vintage Grape

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
MAC - Her Alter Image (lid)
Inglot - 493 (2/3rd lid)
Inglot - 494 (outter 3rd lid/outter V/crease/lower lashline)
Inglot - 482 (outter 3rd lid/outter V/crease/lower lashline)
Milani Ultrafine liquid liner - 04 Prismatic Purple
Moi Minerals glitter - Joyful
Urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil - perversion (water line)
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara

Lips
Random Lip Balm
Urban Decay Lip Liner – Ozone
OCC lip tar - Belladonna

All Over Face
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment