Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 March 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 8 – Villain Inspired

Hey Beautiful people

So this is Day 8's makeup is Villian Inspired  (Link HERE) <----- for the official list on my facebook page and well if you follow me on YouTube I have a series going of Disney Princesses and Villians (link here) and I was due to do Ursula and Jafar as I am a new red head again a few friends have ribbed me about trying to be Ariel (I WISH =p) so I was very inspired to do Ursual I hope that you like this look if you check out the linked playlist you can find my set by step tutorial <3

Disney Ursula Tutorial <3






Feel free to share your own looks to my facebook wall Mad About Beauty or post the links below in the comments section <3

xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

What I Am Wearing

Face
Stilla one step Corrector Primer
MUFE MAT Velvet + shade 45
MAC Studio Finish Powder NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20 (under eyes ONLY)

Tick Tock Face Time Translucent Powder
Napoleon – The One Concealer
MAC Matte Bronzer (contour)
Too Faced Candlelight (highlight)
MAC Blush mix -prom princess and Vintage Grape

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
MUA pearl sade 31 (over lid)
Urban Decay - Evidence, Omen and half truth(outer 3rd and crease)
Urban Decay - Omen (2/3rd lid)
Urban Decay - Deep end(lower lashline)
MUA - Pearl shade 9 (over Omen)
Milani eye Tech liner (black)
Madd Style Cosmetics - eat me glitter
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara
1000 hr lashes - wild damsal

Lips
Random Lip Balm
MUA - Red Drama lip liner
MAC Ronnie Red lippy

All Over Face
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! I think I might start this challenge today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh please do and feel free to share your looks on my facebook page <3

      Delete