Total Pageviews

Friday 15 March 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 6 – Anime Inspired

 Hey Beautiful People

Phew Day 6 if you believe it so Day 6 i a Anime inspired look (Link HERE) <----- for the official list on my facebook page
I am a HUGEEEE Poke'mon Fan like totally love them even today so i KNEW I had to do a Poke'mon look my only problem was who to pick so i took to my facebook page and asked the very first comment was Squirtle so here we go a Squirtle inspired look
I added Glitter which hasnt really shown up in photos  bummer but i ised to to represent water attacks and bubble beam <3 Enjoy

I've added all Squirtle Poke'dex info ;)







 
Whos your fave Poke'mon?
 
Xoxo
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

What I Am Wearing


Face


Stilla one step Corrector Primer
MUFE MAT Velvet + shade 45
MAC Studio Finish Powder NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20 (under eyes ONLY)

Tick Tock Face Time Translucent Powder
Napoleon – The One Concealer
MAC Matte Bronzer (contour)
Too Faced Candlelight (highlight)
Madd Style Cosmetics Blush - Rebel Lollypop


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
MUA pearl sade 31 (over lid)
Urban Decay - Chaos (outer 3rd)
Urban Decay - Bewitched (crease)
Urban Decay - Aura (blue side inner corner)
Urban Decay - Beware (crease)
Napoleon China Doll Gel Liner – Equinox (water line)
Geek Chic Cosmetics Glitter - EMP as double liner
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Fyrinnae Dapper Mr Shark (liner mixed with Lit cosmetics glitterbase)
Random Mascara

Lips
Random Lip Balm
Urban Decay Lip Liner – Ozone
MAC Daddys little girl


All Over Face
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

2 comments:

  1. Pretty look, I love the pink lips with this! The pink is like squirtle's mouth when he smiles :D

    It's hard to pick a favorite pokemon... I love playing with Heatran and Lapras, and I like them best in their shiny form :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am a die-hard Pikachu fan ;) though i am also fond of Ponyta and growlithe <3

      Delete