Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 March 2013

EOTD - The Great Gonzo

Hello Beautiful People

This was a Collab look I did om my facebook page, I chose to do the great Gonzo from the Muppets! Gonzo is one of my all time fave muppets characters so it was really exciting to do an inpired look

 well not much else to say on with the EOTD ;)




 
Who's YOUR fave Muppet Character?
 
Xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@



What I Am Wearing

Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Urban Decay - Omen (inner Corner)
Urban Decay - Deep end (2/3rd lid)
Urban Decayu - Evidence (crease)
Tick Tock prom dress (liner mixed with Lit cosmetics glitterbase)
Sugarpill Shady Lane False Eyelashes
Inglot Gel liner 87 (water line)
MUFE flash palette dark blue in brows
Sugarpill Afterparty (to set brows)
Random blue glitter pressed into brows
Random Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment