Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 March 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 9 - Favorite Everyday Look

Hello Beautiful People

So here is my latest look this is Day 9 - Favorite Everyday Look =) (Link HERE) <----- for the official list on my facebook page. For me a Fave everyday look is a simple neutral eye with a bold black liner (pin up style I guess) HAHA I have this look down pat to 10 min MAX ;) enjoy I couldn't get a full face shot to save my life *le Sigh*




Whats your go to look?

Feel free to share your own looks to my facebook wall Mad About Beauty or post the links below in the comments section <3


xoxo
C


~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

What I Am Wearing

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Tick Tock Cosmetics - High Noon (all over lid and crease)
Milani eye Tech liner (black)
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment