Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 March 2013

A Review - Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid liner in Black

Hey Beautiful People

Look like I have been Liner searching ;) as most people I am in search of my holy grail items! At the moment I am searching for the PERFECT liquid liner! I asked on my Facebook page a while ago what everyones fave was and a LOT of you said the Milani Eye Tech as most of you would know I live in Australia so we don't have Milani sadly but never fear eBay is a friend to all. I went on line and picked this little jem up for about $10 including shipping not to bad. On  Milani's web page its around $7.50 USD to buy.

The liner packaging itself is very sturdy made of shiny black plastic with the lettering in gold. I love how they added a 'grip' section close to the tip so that your fingers don't slide away. The tip is fantastic its sturdy and flexible which often doesn't go together. The tip allows for different withs you can make you line super fine or thick depending on the pressure and angle you use!

As for the liquid liner itself the formula is nice it dries quickly so you don't get that painful smudge. Its not as Opaque as I though it would be to become really black I have to go over it a
couple of times. The formula isn't patchy it applies evenly on bare skin (no primer) it DOSE seem to bleed a little however I haven't experienced that on the lid at all.

Over all while this ISN'T my holy grail liner it is still a great liner it can be used for many looks as you can customise the tip. The liner seems to be like a pack of everlasting Tim Tams (my aussie readers know what I am talking about) I have been using this pretty much everyday since I got it over 2 months ago and there are NO signs of it drying up YAY.





\
 
Big question time would I repurchase? I will/am repurchasing this liner its super easy to work with and its very affordable!
 
 
Whats YOUR holy grail liquid liner?
 
Xoxo
C

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Where To By – Ebay, American Drug Stores, Milani.com

Multi-media links - Face Book

Credit Rating!

Product: 9/10
Pigmentation: 7/10
Texture: 9/10
Longevity: 9/10
Application: 4/5
Packaging: 4/5

Final thoughts: My pros far out weigh the cons with this item. To be honest my only cons are 1 you cant get it easy in australia ;) and 2 its not quite as dark as I imagined when I saw Blackest Black. The pros though boy I could go on and on haha 1. The tip is FANTASTIC east to get right into the inner corner of the lid, 2. once its on its on! and 3. It seems to last FOREVER a never ending liner!!! I will deff recommend this product to anyone and everyone (infact I plan on stalking out the Milani line when I am in the USA ;) but shhh)

Overall Rating: A+


No comments:

Post a Comment