Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 October 2012

A Review - Femme Fatale Cosmetics

House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@
 
The Swatched for Femme Fatal are SLIGHTLY different to my normal Swatches I have swatched these twice and to PROPERLY demonstrate the Duo chrome goodness I have used a White Base, PRIMER and then BLACK base rather then bare skin in the middle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Hey Ya'll

This Blog Review is of an Australian Company called Femme Fatale Cosmetics (FFC), I am a relative 'Newbie' to this company despite FFC having been around for a year! I have noticed the indy blogging world seems to have picked up on FFC (or have I been sleeping?) the owner Sophie's amazing Duo-Chrom powers, almost everything has a touch of Duo-Chrome to it from shadows & blushes to Nail Polish!

FFC pricing is very competitive in the Indy world on par with the majority of Indy stores a 5g jar (no sifter) costs $5.75 AUS, the 3g jar has the option of sifter or no sifter for a slight change in price 3g w/ sifter $3.10 AUS and 3g no sifter $3.00 AUS, Sample baggies are $1.00 each. Postage varies to pre paid sachels (australians have the option to express post items) I have to say I LOVE the fact FFC do NOT have sifters I hate sifters so this is a BIG plus for me!

To day I am reviewing 6 shadows I purcased two 5g jars and four 3g jars
 

 
On to the Colour Swatches =)
 





 
 
Hybernate
My Description - This colour has been dicsontinued sadly however this is a bright green with copper sparkles and a gold shift.
 
Exorcism
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Description - A medium toned purple with a stunning colour shifting shimmer which alternates between a complimentary purple and a sea green depending on the angle of the light
My Description - A bright mid-toned purple with what appears to be pink and gold sparkle
 
Hallowed Ground
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Description - It is a pale asparagus green with stunning red shimmer.
My Description - A Pale borderline pastelle green with a red duo-chrome
 
Dispersion
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Description - It is a deep mulberry with bold teal blue shimmer, and one of our top sellers. The duo chrome shimmer on this shade is amazing, our pictures really do not do it any justice. This is a shade not to be missed!
My Description - A Deep warm purple with a strong blue Duo-chrome and slight maroon undertones
 
Spark of Life
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Description - It is a soft pale leaf green eye shadow complimented by a striking but subtle green duochrome finish. Soft, versatile and perfect for a toned down everyday look
My Description - A pale green with a broderline metalic finish, and a slightly darker green Duo Chrome
 
Space Cow
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Description - It is a soft lavender eye shadow tinged with grey and highlighted by a muted reddish pink shimmer
My Description - A Deep lavender with a darker purple dup chrome and violet glitter

Overall I am really quite impressed with these colours the Duo-chromes are amazing and the products are finly milled and pigmented. Its really great to see a Australian Indy company, all my items arrived in a quick manner well above the TAT and were packaged securely. Of these 6 colours my fave would be Dispersion it a beautiful lid colour with its complex formula! The ONLY thing i have to say is in my opinion these shades work BEST over a sticky base such as Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to really bring out their Duo Chromes =)

Have you tried Femme Fatale? If so whats your favrouite shade?

Xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~{@
 
Where To By – Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Multi-media links - Femme Fatale Facebook page

Shipping - World Wide Shipping (excluding Nail Polish which is ONLY available to Australians)
 
Credit Rating!

Product: 8 /10

Pigmentation: 9/10

Texture: 8/10

Longevity: 8/10

Application: 7/10

Packaging: 8/10

Final thoughts: These shades are INSANELY pigmented and complex, I love how you have the sifter option! This product is DEFINITELY best used with a sticky base and patted on the lid not swiped on. Items arrived well above TAT and were wrapped securely in bubble wrap. If your obsessed with Duo Chrome check out Femme Fatale!!! 

Overall Rating:  A

No comments:

Post a Comment