Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 October 2012

A Review - Tick Tock Cosmetics Made In The 80's Lip Gloss


House Keeping – This Product was sent to me as part of being a Tick Tock Model! All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@


Hey Ya'll

The next time you hear from me I will be sipping Cocktails poolside on a cruise ship EEP =0! but between packing, washing, cleaning and general life I HAD to bang out this blog post haha.

Today we are going to look at Tick Tock Cosmetics newest lipgloss its not avaiable YET but rest assured it IS on its way! as many of you would know by now (?maybe not?) but I am an Official Tick Tock Model and as such every now and again recieve a new unreleased item to review and/or test out for the owners this is such a product! So details Made in the 80's comes in a 8mL wand tube and retails at $6.95 USD, this gloss is a 2-in-1 kind of product initially you get the gloss colour and after wear ect it leaves a bright pink stain which extends the colours life.

This colour however while a bright purple in the tube seems to colour morph depending on the individuals personal lip pigmentation on my self indoors it is a pretty purple-ly pink, in sunlight it is a different story it becomes fuchsia pink with a hint of purple.

Made in the 80s
Tick Tock Description - a super bright, in your face purple with aqua sparkles. Even after the gloss wears off, you're left with a bright pink stain.
My Description - In tube a bright purple with generous aqua glitter, on ME in direct sunlight a bright fuchsia pink with a hint of purple and aqua glitter which fades to a pretty medium pink stain.

As mentioned above this is un-released and I haven't been given a launch time but I will most deffiently keep ya'll updated =)

Another Bonus feature of this gloss is the Aqua Glitter.... Glitter I hear you ask? well yes glitter or more so the COLOUR blue shades on lips help to 'whiten' your teeth!!! but it does so in a subtle way.

Would I re-purchase this colour? yes I would it is smooth to apply dose not feel gritty the stain is pretty and lasts a reasonable amount of time I can see this tube lasting a long time and I LOVE the face that the TTC girls have switched to Wand tubes for the glosses or this colour would deff be a hard to use colour as you would continually stain your fingers!

Now here are some photos =)







 

What do you think of this colour? will you purchase it when it becomes avaiable?

Xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

 

Where To By – TTC Made in the 80's

Multi-media links - Tick Tock Cosmetics

Shipping - world wide

 

Credit Rating!

Product:  8/10

Pigmentation: 8/10

Texture: 9/10

Longevity: 8/10

Application: 8/10

Packaging: 10/10

Final thoughts: This is my favrouite lip gloss that TTC has put out i love that fact its 2-in-1 I LOVE to get bang for my buck I recommend layering the product rather then putting a heavy layer on first or it can get a little messy and will stain around your mouth.

Overall Rating:  A

 

8 comments: