Total Pageviews

Friday 19 October 2012

Second Chance at Sugarpill's LE Pressed Shadow - @#$%!

Hey Ya'll

Just a short sweet post firstly I am back from holidays YAY =) second as the tital mentions you and I have a second chance to pick up the limited edition IMATS shade @#$%!

As you all are aware I live in Australia and sadly was unable to attend IMATS to get this awsum shade! HOWEVER today I got a SP newsletter stating that the LE shade would be avaiable for the NEXT 3 DAYS ONLY!!!! I bought mine already YAY but I had to let you guys know here is the screen shots I got so you can see all the info yourself (this shade has been like a unicorn rare and hardly seen! lol)

This shade is avaiable  here -----> Buy @#$%!

NOTE - ALL IMAGES HAVE BEEN SCREEN SHOT FROM SUGARPILL'S WEBSITE I IN NO WAY OWN THE IMAGES ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO SUGARPILL!!!



 
This shade costs $12 USD + shipping! if your interested I would grab it while you still can!!
 
Comment Question Did you buy this shade?
 
Xoxo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment