Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 October 2012

Photo Tutorial #1 - Mean and Green!

Hey Ya'll

I bit the bullet and FINALLY did my FIRST EVER PHOTO TUTORIAL!! I am a little nervious so be kinf haha let me know if there is anything I can do to improve my photo tutorials =)

I love the colour green so I felt that this was a 'safe' look for me enjoy =)

Step 1 - Gather all materials

Tick Tock Prime of the Times, Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, Buxom Lash Mascara, Sugarpill Junebug, Femme Fatale Hallowed Ground, Madd Style Cosmetics Birf'day Suit, Darling Girl Cosmetics Grasshopper, Tick Tock IESB in Milky way, Urban Decay 25/7 Liquid liner in Perversion, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Perversion, Sigma E25, No Name flat brush, Sigma E56
 
 
Step 2 - I applied my Tick Tock Prime of the Times and Tick Tock Infinity Eyeshadow base over my entire lid area.
 

Step 3 - Apply a TINY bit of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy over the entire lid area *NOTE - when working with Pixie Epoxy (PE) you only have about 30-40 seconds before the PE dries*




















Step 4 - Taking a flat brush (for reference I am useing a no-brand brush) and pat Femme Fatale Hallowed Ground onto the inner 1/3rd of the eye.


Step 5 - Using the Sigma E56 and apply Darling Girls Grasshopper to the 2/3rd of your lid blend slightly into Hallowed Ground.


Step 6 - Wipe the E56 clean and then apply Sugarpill's Junebug to the outter 3rd, outter V and crease




Step 7 - Using the Sigma E25 blend Madd Style Cosmetics Birf'day suit on to the brow bone and blend out the edges of Junebug


Step 8 - Using the Sigma E25 blend everything together then apply the final touches Liquid liner, eyeliner and mascara annddd your DONE!



Sooo thats it... how did I do? be nice =)

Xoxo
C

2 comments:

  1. Super first photo-tutorial! Yay!

    I think giving a bit more information about how you "blend" would be helpful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY i am glad it wasnt a disaster =p i will deff do that in my next photo tute =) thank you for the feedback hun =)

      Delete