Total Pageviews

Friday 19 October 2012

A Review - Lucky 107 Cosmetics Nightmare Before Christmas Collection


House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@
 
Hey Ya'll
 
Today we are reviewing Lucky 107 Cosmetics Nightmare Before Christmas collection if you follow my YouTube Channel you may have seen a old review I had done when I initally revieved it about a year or so ago I'll put the link here ---->  Lucky 107 YouTube Review.
 
However I placed a new order and got a sample of the Nightmare Before Christmas Collection to reswatch and re-evaluate. Anyone who knows me knows one of my all time top 10 movies is the Nightmare before Christmas . I only got the shadows from the collection so I cannot comment on the rest of the collection (lippys and glitter mixes please see Youtube review if interested in those)
 
If you are after the full sized collection you can purchase it for $50 USD or for all 6 shadow samples it costs $9 USD. I recieved the items between 3 and 4 weeks from date of purchase which is pretty good for international shipping.
 
Most of the colours are pigmented the weakest being Sandy Claws to get the colour in the swatch was 3 layers to build it up and as you can see on the it is slightly patchy in places, however the other 5 shades are quite pigmented. All the shadows are smooth and dont feel gritty. These shades have a lot of glitter so these shadows preform best over a sticky base such as Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.
 
Swatches what you all have come to see!






Zero
Lucky 107 description - a low sheen white with red duochrome & glitter
My Description - A off white Satin with a pink duo-chrome & slight glitter

Sandy Claws
Lucky 107 Description - an almost matte red with green glitter.
My Description - A low sheen satin bright red with green glitters.

Sally
Lucky 107 Description - is personified in this pale, low sheen purple with pink glitter.
My Description - A Lilac with satin finish

Oogie Boogie
Lucky 107 Description - lime green shimmering with varying shades of green glitter eyeshadow.
My Description - A bright lime with green glitter and a darker deen duo-chrome

Town of Halloween 
Lucky 107 Description - is a matte black jam packed with orange duochrome & orange glitter.
My Description - A matte Bluck with a bronze Duo-chrome and tonnes of orange glitter

Jack
Lucky 107 Description -  eyeshadow is a velvety white with silver & black holographic glitter.
My Description - A Satin white with silver glitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@


Multi-media links - Lucky 107 Cosmetics Facebook

Shipping - World Wide Shipping

Credit Rating!

Product:  8/10

Pigmentation: 7/10

Texture: 9/10

Longevity: 8.5/10

Application: 7.5/10

Packaging: 8/10

Final thoughts: Over 5 out of 6 shadows are very pigmented as i mentioned Sandy claws is patchy BUT if your willing to work with it it IS buildable! the Glitters in these shadows requires a sticky base for BEST application. sample size is generious and TAT within time frame.

Overall Rating:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment