Total Pageviews

Monday 8 October 2012

Poke'mon Series - # 119 Seaking!

Hey Ya'll

So I bet yor wondering what the? Poke'mon series?? Well I made a trip back to my childhood home and was cleaning out a buch of my old stuff and found a old jewelry box FULL of Poke'mon rub on tattoo's it brought back a TONNE of memories I was a HUGE Poke'mon fan back in the day soo I tough whay not do a photo series inspired by one of my Childhood faves =p



here is the Box FULL of tattoos if i remember rightly it is only the original 150 Poke'mon but I cant be sure!


I am going to Randomly pick out 1 temp tattoo and do a look inspired by that Poke'mon or Poke'mon Character  hope you all enjoy this series i dont know how many looks will hapen it WILL however be a minimum of 20 looks averaged over a reasonable period of time =)

first cab of the rank (or Poke'mon outta the Poke'ball) is #119 Seaking!!!

here is Seaking's Poke'dex info (in case you wanted to know ;p)


And now onto the look =)






So what did you think?? Did I capture Seaking?

also leave me a comment and tell me who's YOUR favrouite Poke'mon?

Xoxo
C

What I Am Wearing

 Face

Stilla one step Corrector Primer
MAC Matchmaster shade 4
MAC Studio Finish Powder NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20 (under eyes ONLY)

Tick Tock Face Time Translucent Powder
MAC Matte Bronzer (contour)
Too Faced Candlelight (highlight)
Fruity Blush - Peach Fizz

Eyes
 
Tick Tock Cosmetics - PH.D in Horribleness (inner 1/3 and inner corner)
Shiro Cosmetics - Puzzle Cube (over TT:C)
Madd Style Cosmetics - Boognish (outter 2/3 and slightly into crease)
Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Madd Style Cosmetics - Adipose (highlight/brow bone)
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Napoleon China Doll Gel Liner – Equinox (water line)
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara
Random black Rhinestones (stuck with clear lash glue)

Lips

Random lip balm
Urban Decay Lip Liner – Ozone
MSC - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Lip balm

All Over Face
 
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment