Total Pageviews

Friday 11 January 2013

EOTD - Blue Peach

Hey Beautiful people

Here is ANOTHER EOTD =) I hope that you enjoy it I am currently shopping my stash to try and use up the BOXFUL's of random samples I have and am having a BLAST I hope that i can inspire some of you to shop your own stashes. So dig deep everyone and try out that bold blue eyeshadow or that neon orange lippy =) feel free to share your photos on my Facebook pageMad About Beauty I would LOVE to see them all =)


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@
What I Am Wearing
Eyes
Madd Style Cosmetics - Optimus Primer
Tick Tock IESB – Super Nova
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Rock-A-Betty Beauty - Kim Cong (outter V and crease)
Rock-A-Betty Beauty - Changeling (lid)
Unique Pigments - Luna (inner corner)
Urban Decay Liquid Liner - Perversion
Bloom Glitter Liner -Rising Star (over UD Perversion)
Urban Decay 24/7 - Perversion (water line)
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment