Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 January 2013

A Review - Inglot AMC Matte Liner #87


House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Hey Beautiful People

Let's talk liners spacifically MATTE liners so Inglot have them! they retail at $25 AUS for a HUGE pot 5.5g or 19 US oz thats a whole lot of liner! As with all Inglot nothing has names just numbers for today this is #87 a STUNNING teal blue. The Liner is evtreamly pigmented the swatches were just one swipe. There is no 'skipping' in colour which is very probable when dealing with coloured liners.

This is my first Inglot liner and I was really supriesed once this in on the lid it SETS! to remove this it takes a little work I most defiently dont recommend using these gel liners as a eye shadow base =p

I did find however this shade DOSE have the potiential to stain the lid as do so many blue hues, however use of a primer ect dose help to reduce the stain potential.

onto the BAD... well not so bad really however I have had this liner about 1-2 months and you can see that it is starting to dry out slightly around the edges however it is still usable.

The liner itself is EXTREAMLY smooth to use it dosnt tug on the lid at all over all I really like this product and it is worth the $25 AUS.
 



 
 
Gel, liquid or pencil whats your prefered eyeliner?
 
Xoxo
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

 

Where To By – In-store at Inglot or online at Inglot.com.au

Multi-media links -


Credit Rating!

Product:  8/10
Pigmentation: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Application: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5

Final thoughts: you clearly get value for money with this product 5.5g is a HUGE amount of product I cant see myself using the entiretly of the product before it dries out. The colour selection is huge as well i LOVE how Inglot has a wide range and a huge Matte collection. The liner is Smooth and extreamly pigmented.

Overall Rating:  A+

 

No comments:

Post a Comment