Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 January 2013

A Review - Lush Cosmetics Shampoo Bar Soak & Float

House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@
 
Hey Beautiful People
 
So hair lets talk it... or lets talk dandruff... I was a major sufferer which in naturally dark hair is NOT attractive. I had tried everything I could possibly get my hands on with no luck until I discovered LUSH!! So I wandered around the store for a while picking things up smelling them etc then i found the solid shampoo bars!
 
Soak & Float is specifically designed to get rid of dandruff here is a little description taken direct from the Lush web store
 
Effective anti-dandruff shampoo bar that smells like tar. Cade oil gives Soak and Float its distinctive smell of freshly made tar. Cade oil works against the microbes that cause dandruff and let’s face it, you’d rather smell of tar than have flaked skin all over the shoulders of your cool black outfit, wouldn’t you? We add lavender oil to help your scalp get back into condition and to make it a bit less stinky.
 
Lush is correct in saying Soak  & Float (S&F) is a bit on the nose, its got (to me) quite a musky scent with a hint of Tar not nice however I combat that with using a shampoo and conditioner AFTER the S&F it dose take away from the smell.

Each Shampoo bar lasts an average 40 - 50 washes, the bars will last longer if (esp if you share a shower) you leave it in a soap dish to dry out the bar will last longer. The average bar weighs about 55g and costs $13.50 AUS. Using S&F it really made my hair feel clean and after a few weeks my hair and scalp cleared up. For all my Vegan beauty's this is a Vegan and Cruelty free product, as you may or may not know Lush tries to source all their ingredients directly from the local people in countries all over the world and offer them a good price for the raw ingredients ,so that the money goes Directly to the people not to third party's.

All Lush products are packaged 'naked' no wrappings when you make a purchase your item is placed in a recycable paper bag and the sticker lists all the individual ingredients.





 
Over all I highly recommend this product it is worth the money I have recommended this product to friends and it has worked on a range of different hair types/colours. If you don't suffer from Dandruff Lush has a wide range of bars all for different purposes happy Lushing.
 
Whats your Hair/scalp woes?
 
Xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Where To by - Any Lush Store or Lush on-line (pending your country)


Product: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Scent: 1/5
Application: 5/5
Packaging: 4/5

Final thoughts:  This is a amazing product it cleared up my scalp within weeks the biggest downfalls is the smell not a fan and also if you leave it in the shower (not using it) you WILL loose product. S&F makes your hair feel clean and is quite moisturising it didn't dry my hair out. I highly recommend this product.

Overall Rating: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment