Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 January 2014

January Makeup Challenge - Day 4 - Pop Of Colour!

House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!
Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Hey Beautiful People
So day 4 was a bit tricky I wanted to do something different compared to other pop of colour looks I have done. So hunting through my makeup draws I found my poor neglected MUFE Flash palette and the idea for this look hit me I hope you like it. I will say if you choose to recreate this look using the SAME products PRESS your eye shadow VERY VERY well into the base!  
 

 
Xoxo
C
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@ 

What I Am Wearing
Eyes
Lorac Eye Primer
Maybelline colour tattoo - Barely Beige
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
MAC Omega (all over lid)
MUFE Flash palette - yellow as liner
Sugarpill Cosmetics - Buttercup (pressed on top of  MUFE base)
Stilla Intense all day pen liner - intense black
Too Faced Water proof eyeliner - perfect black (water line)
Random Mascara
MAC Velux Brow Pencil - Deep Brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment