Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 January 2014

January Makeup Challenge - Day 2 - Neutral Eyes

House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Hey Beautiful People

here is day 2's look this is neutral eyes which worked out pretty well as I had to do a quick face today
I had some fun using a range of items I haven't reached for in a while I hope that you enjoy this look like I said very simple and quick
 


 
 
Xoxo
C
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@ 

What I Am Wearing

Face
MUFE HD primer
MUFE HD Foundation N155
MAC Matchmaster shade 4
Kat Von D Concealer Med 26
Kat Von D Concealer Med 22 (under eyes ONLY)
Under Eye Concealer set with Urban Decay Naked pressedd Foundation - Medium Light
Hard Candy Fox in a box -Spicy and Sweet
Benefit - Bella Bamba
Lorac - TANtalizer (highlight/bronzer duo) Highlight and contour

Eyes
Lorac Eye Primer
Maybelline colour tattoo - Barely Beige
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Urban Decay - Venus, W.O.S (mixed inner half)
Urban decay - Naked 2 (outter 3rd)
Urban Decay - Faint (crease blended outter 3rd)
Urban Decay - Crave (crease)
Stilla Intense all day pen liner - intense black
Too Faced Water proof eyeliner - perfect black (water line)
Random Mascara

Lips
Random Lip Balm
Jesse's girl lip liner in Brick
Mac - Mac Red
Mac - Deeply Adored

All Over Face
Model in a bottle - original

 

No comments:

Post a Comment