Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 January 2014

January Makeup Challenge - Day 3 - GLITTER!

House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Hey Beautiful People


Here is my fun glitter look for day 3! I LOVE this look I think I am going to record a tutorial for it that's how much I love it!!! I am a sucker for glitter truth be told
Enjoy and comment below if you want to see a tutorial!!
 

 
Xoxo
C
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@ 

What I Am Wearing

Eyes
Lorac Eye Primer
MAC painterly Paint Pot
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Stilla Pallet In the moment palette
Impulse - Lid
Glance - Crease
Imprvise - deepen crease
Lit Cosmetics sz #2 Glitter - Hippy Chick
Lit Cosmetics glitter base
Too Faced Water proof eyeliner - perfect black (water line)
Too Faced Better then sex mascara
Sonia Kashuk half lash

No comments:

Post a Comment