Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 June 2013

A Review - Sugarpill Tiara & Paper doll Loose Eyeshadow

House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@
Hello Beautiful People

Lets look at some sugar pill shall we? please note that this blog post still has the OLD style swatches apologies I am working through my stash of swatch pictures haha.

Sugarpill is a brand most people are aware of known for bright, bold colours and some funky lashes I am particularly fond of their loose pigments so I finally ordered the last 2 needed to complete my collection!

The nitty gritty on SP they retail for $12 USD now before you have a minor heart attack keep in mind that for that cost you are getting 4.5g of product that's more then enough for you, your sister and a cousin!!! (NOTE: 4.5g by wt so sometimes the jar may look a little 'emptier' then another due to pigment settling) Each SP listing states wether the item is vegan or not which is handy for all my vegan readers both paperdoll and tiara are vegan! Both shades are very finely milled there isn't any traces of unblended micas the shades apply well and are bendable.

Each individual listing has a list of ingredients. The only negative thing I have to say is it seems like the stock photos are slightly over saturated but they arnt that far off of being accurate. Paperdoll is the shade that seems less accurate to its description to me it leans more violet which you will see in swatches below.









 
 


Tiara
Sugarpill Description - Brilliant, highly-reflective metallic silver with maximum shock value shine. The micro-fine particles are super tiny, so this looks amazing sprinkled all over as body shimmer too
My Description - A metallic silver

Paperdoll
Sugarpill Description - Lovely lavender with dazzling shimmer and sparkle.
My Description - A light violet colour with silver glitter


Would I repurchase yes I would I love Sugarpill cosmetics

What's you favourite shade in the Sugarpill collection?

Xoxo
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

 



 

Credit Rating!

Product:  9/10

Pigmentation: 10/10

Texture: 9/10

Longevity: 8/10

Application: 4/5

Packaging: 4/5

Final thoughts: Both shades are highly pigmented and very finely milled nil issues with unblended micas. Paperdoll was the most disappointing leaning more violet then lavender. The colours as with most loose pigments preform BETTER over a sticky base. Fast TAT and arrival to Australia

Overall Rating:  A

 

1 comment:

  1. My favourite shade from Sugarpill is without a doubt Buttercupcake! The Tiara one is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete