Total Pageviews

Friday 1 February 2013

A Review - Designer Brands Lip Pencil Fuschia #627

House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Hello Beautiful people

Today we are going to look at an Australian brand, as far as I can tell Designer Brands is only available in Australia I've been checking with a few lovely ladies in the UK and USA none have seen it there.

Designer Brands is a 'pharmacy' brand of makeup the selection is quite limited (esp in my local Pharmacy) I did pick up a few things including this lip pencil I paid around $4 AUS dollars for it.

Its a full size product  around about 1.2g of product, I love Lip liners however I don't seem to have many so I picked a fairly versatile shade of pink. My pharmacy didnt have any testers avaiable so i went into this purchase blind. Upon taking this item home and swatching I was dissapointed the pigmentation was poor it kept skipping, the pencil was very hard it really was dragging accross my skin. I love to support Local brands however this was not a quality Australian product.




several passes of the liner was required for this swatch
Would i recommend this product... Hell to the no it was very harsh on the skin and kept skipping I acctually ended up throwing this product out even after heating with a hairdryer slightly didnt improve the quality.
 
Whats a product you Regret buying?
 
Xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

Where To By – Australian Pharmacy's


Credit Rating!

Product:  2/10

Pigmentation: 1/10

Texture: 0/10

Longevity: 1/10

Application: 0/5

Packaging: 3/5

Final thoughts: This was quite a disapointment the product was very hard and pulled the skin, the colour payoff was poor frequently skipping overall i was not impressed.

Overall Rating:  F

No comments:

Post a Comment