Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 August 2013

EOTD - Trashy Raven

Hello Beautiful People

Playing with some poor neglected pigments I have for you today Madd Style Cosmetics EOTD I love how Mo's shades GLOW on the lid (and in the jar)





What's your favourite re-discovery make up item?  to be honest I kind of forgot about trashed now I cant stop looking <3

Xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@


What I Am Wearing

Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
Tick Tock IESB – Milky Way
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Madd Style Cosmetics - Trashed (inner 1/2)
Madd Style Cosmetics - Raven's Feathers (outter 1/2 and crease)
Madd Style Cosmetics - Luck potion (inner corner over NYX JEP in Milk)
Napoleon China Doll Gel Liner – Equinox (water line)
Brazen Brow Powder - Jessica
Random Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment