Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 August 2013

EOTD - Gingersnaps Purple!

Hey Beautiful People

Here is another EOTD I keep forgetting to post them here sorry feel free to give me gentle prodding haha.

This EOTD came about because I wanted to use a beautiful Custom colour that Susan of darling girl cosmetics made me called gingersnap (main lid colour) as I asked (begged) for a dupe of my all time fave MAC pigment Green Brown. Susan did a amazing job maybe if you ask nicely it could make a appearance in the DG store? who knows...

I hope you like this EOTD <3





What's your favourite duo chrome?
XOXO
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

 

What I Am Wearing
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
Tick Tock IESB – Milky Way
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC Eye Shadow – ORB (highlight/brow bone)
Darling Girl - Gingersnap (lid)
Studio 277 - Kryptonite (crease)
Darling Girl - Rapture (lower lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner = Perversion
Napoleon China Doll Gel Liner – Equinox (water line)
Napoleon Brow pencil – Chocoholic
Random Mascara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment